REASONS WHY I LOVE BRITISH MEN
When I say British men, I’m talking about Christian Bale, Benedict Cumberbatch or Tom Hiddleston levels and not One Direction. But that doesn’t mean that they don’t possess any of the following traits. Ok? Also, the photo above includes Scottish and Irish men .
Anyway, let’s start.
1. They are extremely talented in acting.
2. They’ve got the best movie roles. Martin Freeman is Bilbo Baggins – British ✓ Christian Bale is Batman – British ✓ Henry Cavill is Superman – British ✓ Daniel Craig is James Bond – another British ✓ Benedict Cumberbatch is fricken Sherlock Holmes. – British, baby ✓
3. They get hotter and hotter the older they get. This needs no more explanation. It’s pretty obvious, ain’t it?
4. They are effortlessly sexy. Duh, they don’t need to twerk or ride a wrecking ball naked to look sexy!
5. Their accent is just too attractive. Just imagine Tom Hiddleston saying “Let’s watch Harr-ee Potta.” to you. Isn’t that just too adorable? (And then compare it with the Filipino accent — “HARI PATER” LOLOLOL) Benedict Cumberbatch can come punch me in the face while yelling “GET THAT BLOODY BLANKET!” and I wouldn’t be mad because that’s just how cute the word “BLOODY” is. ♥
And the list goes on forever.
(This list was first posted on my Wordpress site > check it out < I made a Wordpress site because it’s required in our bloody Web Development class)
Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
When will you graduate? Any plans after it? Are you inlove?